Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nice to meet you

In the words of Austen Powers (the international man of mystery!!!), allow myself to introduce…myself. I am nolo and I would like to start writing stuff that people can read while laughing at my stupidity!!!


Now, before I expose you to my distorted mind, allow me to warn you. I have spent the past 6 months in what I have come to see as a form of exile. It seems to me that I am being punished for something (I have yet to find out what), my sentence, for an indefinite amount of time, being the banishment to a place of isolation. In simple words, I have had way too much time to myself over the past 6 months and have spent much of it alone with my thoughts. This is, as it has been brought to my attention, is not a good thing because my mind has turned into a dangerous neighbourhood that I should not go into alone.

Please be advised that there will be a lot of quotes from movies, TV shows, and books that are not necessarily popular, current or good. Rather, these are there movies, TV shows and books that I enjoy watching and reading on a regular basis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment