Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Future bride

So there I was. At my friend's wedding, In the front row where I was sure my chances of catching the covetted bouquet would be slimmest. All the single ladies behind me waving their arms and giggling nervously as though this contest would decide the future of their relationships. "Ready?!", shouts the doting new bride. "Ready!!", we confirm. My arms folded, ready to watch the bouquet fly past me and into the eager group of in-a-serious- relationship girls. It was gonna be interesting to see who would catch it...

Imagine my suprise as I watched that bunch of flowers coming straight for me. The clock that I hear tick tocking at the back of my head every time one of my friends ties the knot just started tick tocking with more urgency. Oh crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment