Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sleepless in my bed

I've said it before; my mind is a dark neighbourhood I should stay away from. It only takes one thought and next thing I know, I'm waist deep in mud...

Half the things I think about are deep, but mixed with so much crap that there is very little clarity. I'm starting to think that these outlets actually induce the negative musings. It's not so bad when I really put my mind to something that takes my concetration.

A few weeks ago, I watched him get emmersed in a 6 string... He played for hours though his eyes were heavy with the need to sleep. I envied him because in those hours, no negativity could get to him. He was untouchable... Give me some of that! It's better than any drug or fermented fruit and it stays with you long after you stop...

So I'm gonna find me some and lose myself in it.... I'm going to be untouchable too...

No comments:

Post a Comment