Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bring on the Heat

I've never been able to choose which season I liked more; summer or winter.When forced to decide I would always use the I'm-a-child-of-divorce-please-don't-make-me-choose line and that usually got me off the hook, but if it didn't work I would then pick winter,  because I'm a Winter baby

When I look back on the past year or 2 I realise how much growing up I've done. I've never really been comfortable in my own skin so I was never comfortable to show it off. I prefered winter because I could put more layers on and not have to worry about celulite and stretch marks because they would all be covered. But lately I've realised that I'm coming to terms with the way I look and have become more comfortable in boob-tubes and similarly revealing clothes. When I really realised that I love summer though, was when August hit and I found myself  looking forward to the Spring.

I look foward to wearing my yellow and whited striped boob tube. I look forward to sitting outside until 9 at night because it is unbearibly hot indoors. I look forward to wearing sunglasses that make me look like the coolest insect ever! I'm excited about ice-cream dates, and buying ice trays in bulk to keep up with how much ice is being used! I look forward to the smell of freshly cut grass and seeing a million different shades of green and mozzy bites and wishing my bedroom wasn't so darn hot. There; I've decided that I love summer. Bring on the heat!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SUMMER! Too bad summer is going to be over soon on this side of the world :(

    ReplyDelete