Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Big City Life

I spent the last week in Johannesburg and Pretoria. I was there to visit some University friends. I haven't had that much fun in a long time ( probably since the last time I was there did I have so much fun)

I know alot of people who say they hate the big city life for all its chaos, but I love it! I love the hum; the fact that you never have a dull moment there. I love being so busy that I  find myself longing  for a moment alone with my thoughts. Those were the best of times for me. It was during those times when I enjoyed stretching out on my bed and staring at the ceiling thinking about....... nothing and loving it because I never had many oportunities to do so.Most of all I miss my friends. I miss  having them in my life and being in their lives, because let's face it; there's only so much facebook can do to keep you in touch!

It's ok though, I'm not sad. I know that the day will come when I will finally get to live the life that I want to live where I want to live it. I look to that day with anticipation and excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like I feel. Im living in the middle of nowhere, thousands of miles away from all the lovely people I met in PTA... Also miss big city life! Soon, I tell you SOON!

    ReplyDelete